THE HY TRAILER LAUNCH, WILL YOU BE ENJOYING YOUR NEW TOWING FREEDOM?
Attention all mobile traders! This Autumn 2021 a new Government rule change means that anyone with a full drivers license from 1 January 1997 will be allowed to tow trailers up to 3,500kg MAM*. This is great news for those who are looking to go mobile but haven’t been able to invest in a food truck. The new rules couldn’t have come at a better time for Bespoke Vans Co who want to break trailer stereotypes by diversifying the market with their Vintage looking HY Trailer.
Bespoke Vans Co specialise Citroen HY Van restoration and conversion but found that customers were finding it hard to maintain and source parts for their vintage engine and that they were having to tow them to events further afield as they could only manage short distances.
Their first solution was to work out an engine conversion piecing together modern parts to fit within the vintage van. It was successful however the consumer incurred a large cost. This led to the development of the HY Trailer.
After some years Bespoke Vans Co were able to produce a whole range of fibreglass moulds in a vintage style. In march they celebrated the completion of their first HY trailer prototype. Hurrah, a cost effective solution with vintage charm that will make a business stand out.
Now if you're a Vintage food truck purist you may still be wondering why you would choose a vintage looking trailer over a van?
- Trailers require very little maintenance and no engine means no repairs or servicing.
- No time spent in a garage which means more flexibility and time to trade.
- No driver's cab or wheel arches results in extra worktop and appliance space.
- The HY trailer is made from fibreglass so the shell will not rust and cuts down production time.
- Completely modern and fully customisable with the same French chic.
- Low start-up costs compared to a restored van.
- The perfect solution for a scalable business with semi-permanent pitches.
If a HY trailer or a vintage Citroen HY van is not for you Bespoke Vans Co can convert brand new vehicles too. Their team is made up of talented fabricators and engineers committed to exceptional craftsmanship, guaranteeing impeccable results when delivering your dream customised van.
They will be showcasing two of their most successful business models at Street food live stand N90: a Coffee HY trailer and a brand new Fish and Chip van.
Get in touch: Bespoke Vans Co
0203 745 7158